Thermoskin Thermal Universal Wrist Wrap (1 Unit)
Provides protection and support for the wrist during periods of activity and for RSI. Ambidextrous wrap design with Velcro closure allows for a comfortable, adjustable fit.
- Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
- Australian Physiotherapy Association endorsed
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Place thumb through the hole and wrap the piece around the outside of your hand/wrist area.
XS = 11-13cm
S/M = 14-19cm
L/XL = 20-25cm
- Lateral Ulner Ligament Injuries (Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumbs, Stener’s Lesion)
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester