Thermoskin Thermal Patella Stabiliser (1 Unit)
Fully adjustable internal buttress ensures correct positioning and control of patella movement. Allows vertical tracking of the patella during vertical flexion-extension. Therefore, assisting in the treatment of patella problems including instability, pain and subluxation (looseness). Thermoskin Patella Stabiliser is a low profile Thermal knee support.
Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
S / M = 31.5 - 36cm
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
- Patella Dislocation
- Patella Tracking Disorders
Apply the product so that the knee patella opening is sitting comfortably over the patella. Position wraps at the top and bottom. Stabilisers should be positioned adjacent to the knee on either side.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
All Thermoskin products are designed and manufactured with high quality, durable materials specifically chosen to suit conditions, which ensures all product benefits listed are achieved. We encourage customers to look closely before purchasing cheaper imitations which may have similar claims to genuine Thermoskin products, but are often made from inferior materials, as they will often cause more harm than good.