Thermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves (1 Pair)
SKU 72 84192
Thermoskin Arthritis Gloves are anatomically designed to provide warmth and even compression, which offers relief of pain and discomfort in the fingers and hands for arthritis and repetitive pain suffers. Trixion lining increases skin temperature while wicking moisture away from skin to ventilate. A hook and loop closure allows for ease of application.
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, the Thermoskin Gloves may be of assistance:
- Pain, stiffness or inflammation of the finger joints
- Weakness in the joints
- Visible deformities in the fingers
Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Spandex Rubber Foam
- Front Grip where it is needed.
- Streamlined smooth back of hand to reduce friction.
- Relief from arthritic pain, cold and sensitive hands
- Textured and fingerless gloves for sensitivity
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Clinically validated