Thermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves (1 Pair)
DescriptionThermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves are anatomically shaped to provide warmth and even compression for the temporary relief of arthritic pain. A textured inner layer provides additional grip for everyday activities and finger tips cut out, allow a better sense of touch. Sold in a pair.
- Front Grip where it is needed
- Streamlined smooth back of hand to reduce friction
- Textured and fingerless gloves for sensitivity
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
- Australian Physiotherapy Association endorsed
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
- Arthritic Pain Management
- Pain, stiffness or inflammation of the finger joints
- Weakness in the joints
- Visible deformities in the fingers
- Cold and sensitive hands
Position the product on the right and/or left hand so that the fastener strap is wrapped around the lower forearm. Secure the strap.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester