Thermoskin Thermal Adjustable Knee Wrap Stabiliser (1 Unit)
Wrap design with fastener provides greater patient comfort and the open patella will not aggravate tenderness or bruising that may be present as the kneecap is free from any compression. Has full-length anterior opening, popliteal cut out for comfort and unrestricted knee flexion. Side spirals for additional support.
• Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
• Australian Physiotherapy Association endorsed
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
• Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
• Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
• Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
• Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
• Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
• Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
• Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
Measure around the lower thigh.
Measure around the top of the calf
Apply the product so that the knee patella opening is sitting comfortably over the patella. Position wraps at the top and bottom. Stabilisers should be positioned adjacent to the knee on either side.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. Do not wear whilst sleeping. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester
All Thermoskin products are designed and manufactured with high quality, durable materials specifically chosen to suit conditions, which ensures all product benefits listed are achieved. We encourage customers to look closely before purchasing cheaper imitations which may have similar claims to genuine Thermoskin products, but are often made from inferior materials, as they will often cause more harm than good.