Thermoskin Sacroiliac Support Belt (1 Unit)
Slimline design belt with adjustable VR tabs for a comforting fit, the SI belt provides compression and stability support for the sacroiliac joint. This belt provides better stability through the core areas of the pelvis, hip and lower back to help reduce injury.
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Compression and stability support
- Adjustable tabs for comfort
- Slimline design
- Suitable for both men and women
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
- Post pregnancy (only use during pregnancy under instructions from your Obstetrician
- Pelvic or hip instability
- Lower back support
- Sacroiliac joint issues
- Ideal for people who stand for long periods of time
- Clinically tested (In the clinical situation it was compared with another popular Sacroiliac Belt. Patients reported better support with the sacroiliac region with the Thermoskin sacroiliac support belt)
1. Loosen all fasteners before putting on belt.
2. Wear the Sacroiliac Belt just below the belt line, across the sides of your hips.
3. Wrap the belt around your hips and join firmly at the front.
4. Pull the two elastic side bands around toward the front and affix firmly.
5. Sacroiliac Belt can be worn during the day to give support as required.
When to use
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries.
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
- Low Back Pain (Lumbago)
- Weak Pelvis
- Sacroiliac Injury
Measure below the hipline
S : 74-89cm
M : 92-107cm
L : 104-120cm
XL : 122-137cm
Product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash in cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
All Thermoskin products are designed and manufactured with high quality, durable materials specifically chosen to suit conditions, which ensures all product benefits listed are achieved. We encourage customers to look closely before purchasing cheaper imitations which may have similar claims to genuine Thermoskin products, but are often made from inferior materials, as they will often cause more harm than good.