Microlife Bluetooth® Blood Pressure Monitor BP B3 BT
The dark coloured Microlife Bluetooth® BP B3 BT is the latest oscillometric blood pressure monitor from the 4th generation of Microlife and also with the most intelligent features. The BP B3 BT has 2 x 99 data memory so that each of the two users can save their values separately. Additionally, after each measurement, it informs you if your latest reading is above, equal to, or below the saved monthly average.
For patients who want to go a little further, the BP B3 BT even calculates their individual clinical blood pressure value, according to international hypertension guidelines. The highlight, however, is the continuously improving Microlife Connected Health + app, in which data protection is a top priority so that you can save your values locally or on the Microlife Cloud.
Microlife Connected Health+ app
The Microlife Connected Health+ app collects your health data and provides you an overview, whenever you need it, wherever you are via Bluetooth® 4.2
Smart MAM (Microlife Average Mode)
Align with the latest hypertension management guideline recommendations of taking average of at least 2 measurements for blood pressure measurement
Pulse Arrhythmia Detection (PAD) analyses pulse frequency and screens for irregular heartbeat. If an irregular heartbeat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed. If PAD is detected frequently it is recommended to visit a physician to check for potential arrhythmia.
2 users x 99 data memory
Automatic storage of the last 99 measurement values for each of 2 the users
easy-to-read comparison of reading to 4-week average
Diagnostic clinically relevant BP average based on Hypertension management Guideline
Optimal speed and pressure control using inflation and deflation technology (active liner valve)
Cuff fit check
Indicates correct cuff fitting for accurate measurements
Soft cuff 22-42cm
Suitable for all common arm sizes
Conical cuff shape
Provides a better fit for improved accuracy
For long lasting, hygienic use
Traffic light indicator
Easy to read classification of blood pressure result that is aligned with the latest editions ESC, ESH, and JSH Hypertension management guideline.
Adjustable time and date
For easier follow-up of the blood pressure values
- Fully-automatic for upper arm
- Low battery indicator
- Movement indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
Microlife blood pressure monitors have been registered and approved by Medical Device Authority Malaysia. Microlife medical devices are approved for hospital use and guarantee the highest level of safety.
Microlife WatchBP devices have passed Quality standards of the European Hypertension Society (EHS), Highest A/A by the British Hypertension Society (BHS) A/A, AAMI / ISO validation protocols and tested by the German Society of Hypertension (Gütesiegel). It is clinically validated in patients with hypertension, hypotension, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, atherosclerosis, end-stage renal disease, obesity and the elderly.
* This device uses the same measuring technology as the award winning "BP 3BTO-A" model tested according to the British and Irish Hypertension Society (BIHS) protocol.
- Size: 138 x 94.5 x 62.5 mm
- Weight: 402 g (including batteries)
- Cuff pressure display range: 0 - 299 mmHg
- Measuring procedure: oscillometric, corresponding to Korotkoff method: Phase I systolic, Phase V diastolic
- Measurement range: 20 - 280 mmHg – blood pressure, 40 - 200 beats per minute – pulse
- Static accuracy: pressure within ± 3 mmHg
- Pulse accuracy: ± 5 % of the readout value
- New Battery: 4 x 1.5 V, size AA alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable battery: NiMH type
- Adapter: DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
We grant you a 5-year warranty after the date of purchase. Any damage caused by improper handling shall not be covered by the guarantee. The cuff is included for the functional guarantee for 2 years. Batteries and parts that become worn with use are not included.
A guarantee claim must be submitted with the purchase receipt. Please contact Microlife Service department @ 03-5542 8483 (ext 223/226).
How to measure blood pressure
- Avoid activity, eating or smoking immediately before the measurement.
- Sit down on a back-supported chair and relax for 5 minutes. Keep the feet flat on the floor and do not cross your legs.
- Always measure on the same arm (normally left). It is recommended that doctors perform double arm measurements on a patients first visit in order to determine which arm to measure in the future. The arm with the higher blood pressure should be measured.
- Remove close-fitting garments from the upper arm. To avoid constriction, shirt sleeves should not be rolled up - they do not interfere with the cuff if they are laid flat.
- Always ensure that the correct cuff size is used (marking on the cuff).
- Support your arm so it is relaxed.
- Ensure that the cuff is at the same height as your heart.