Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor 3NZ1-1P
The Microlife 3NZ-1P is an oscillometric blood pressure monitor that enables a comfortable and accurate upper arm blood pressure measurement at home. This blood pressure monitor records the last measurement value and is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias.
Pulse Arrhythmia Detection (PAD) analyses pulse frequency and screens for irregular heartbeat. If an irregular heartbeat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed. If PAD is detected frequently it is recommended to visit a physician to check for potential arrhythmia.
Automatic storage of the last measurement value
M-L Soft cuff 22-42cm
Suitable for all common arm sizes
Conical cuff shape
Provides a better fit for improved accuracy
One button operation
Easy to use operation for everyone
- Fully-automatic for upper arm
Microlife blood pressure monitors have been registered and approved by Medical Device Authority Malaysia. Microlife medical devices are approved for hospital use and guarantee the highest level of safety.
Microlife WatchBP devices have passed Quality standards of the European Hypertension Society (EHS), Highest A/A by the British Hypertension Society (BHS) A/A, AAMI / ISO validation protocols and tested by the German Society of Hypertension (Gütesiegel). It is clinically validated in patients with hypertension, hypotension, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, atherosclerosis, end-stage renal disease, obesity and the elderly.
Microlife WatchBP Home A is the only blood pressure monitor officially recommended by National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), for use during routine blood pressure measurement for all GP’s and primary care professionals in the United Kingdom (NHS).
- Size: 173 x 95 x 135 mm
- Weight: 319 g (including batteries)
- Measuring procedure: oscillometric, corresponding to Korotkoff method: Phase I systolic, Phase V diastolic
- Measurement range: 20 - 280 mmHg – blood pressure, 40 - 200 beats per minute – pulse
- New Battery: 4 x 1.5 V, size AA alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable battery: NiMH type
- Adapter: DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
We grant you a 5-year warranty after the date of purchase. Any damage caused by improper handling shall not be covered by the guarantee. The cuff is included for the functional guarantee for 2 years. Batteries and parts that become worn with use are not included.
A guarantee claim must be submitted with the purchase receipt. Please contact Microlife Service department @ 03-5542 8483 (ext 223/226).
How to measure blood pressure
- Avoid activity, eating or smoking immediately before the measurement.
- Sit down on a back-supported chair and relax for 5 minutes. Keep the feet flat on the floor and do not cross your legs.
- Always measure on the same arm (normally left). It is recommended that doctors perform double arm measurements on a patients first visit in order to determine which arm to measure in the future. The arm with the higher blood pressure should be measured.
- Remove close-fitting garments from the upper arm. To avoid constriction, shirt sleeves should not be rolled up - they do not interfere with the cuff if they are laid flat.
- Always ensure that the correct cuff size is used (marking on the cuff).
- Support your arm so it is relaxed.
- Ensure that the cuff is at the same height as your heart.