CoolXChange Blue Elastic Gel Bandage
Pronounced ‘Cool Exchange’; it is a simple, effective treatment that provides low level long duration cooling (up to 2 hours) from pain and inflammation without the discomfort or non-compliance of ice or frozen gel packs.
CoolXChange® is a cool therapy elastic gel bandage that applies therapeutic cold compression while conforming to the affected site and stays in place while you remain active.
CoolXChange® elastic (latex free) bandages consist of nylon, polyester and spandex with a hydrogel embedded into the fabric.
- Perfect for improving sports performance
- Provides relief from pain and inflammation caused by muscle sprains, repetitive motion injuries, arthritis and bruises.
- NO Refrigeration required
- Convenient Resealable Packaging
- Available in Regular (7.5cm x 120cm) and Large (7.5cm x 300cm)
- Made in Australia
How to Use
- Wrap the Bandage around the affected area.
- Cut off the excess and place the excess back in the bag.
- Wear the Bandage comfortably for 2 hours, all regular activities are allowed and movement will not be restricted. Enjoy the cooling relief that CoolXChange provides.
- After 2 hours, remove the bandage and place it back in the Resealable bag together with the excess bandage. Pour 1 tablespoon of water in the bag and Reseal.
We Also Recommend
Cool Foot Spray with Odour Control