Thermoskin Thermal Adjustable Neck Wrap (1 Unit)
Provides heat and compression to the neck. Useful in the treatment of stiff necks and neck related sports injuries and arthritis.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Australian Physiotherapy Association endorsed.
Apply the product so that the fastener piece is at the front of your neck. Position the lower part of the product at the base of your neck and secure with the fastener strap.
- Acute Wry Neck (Torticollis)
- Arthritic Pain Management
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Measure around neck under adam's apple.
XS : 28-32
S : 33-36
M : 37-40
L : 41-44
XL : 45-48
XXL : 49-52
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester
All Thermoskin products are designed and manufactured with high quality, durable materials specifically chosen to suit conditions, which ensures all product benefits listed are achieved. We encourage customers to look closely before purchasing cheaper imitations which may have similar claims to genuine Thermoskin products, but are often made from inferior materials, as they will often cause more harm than good.