Corine de Farme Intimate Gel Protect 250ml
This intimate gel Protect is specially formulated to clean and protect the intimate area from occasional discomforts (discomfort, tingling). Its mild formula is enriched with Lily Flower extract known for its softening properties.
Formulated with Prebiotic and Lactic Acid, two active ingredients known to promote the development of natural defenses and maintain the balance of this sensitive area.
- 94% of ingredients with natural origin
- Protect the intimate area from occasional discomforts
- Lightly scented and ultra-gentle formula
- Can be use during menstruations, pregnancy, after the delivery, after menopause and daily use
- Made in France
Clean beauty formula
- 0% Sulfate, Paraben, Phenoxyethnaol, Colorant, Alcohol, Soap
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Formulated under pharmaceutical control
- Tested under gynecological and dermatological control
- Protects my intimate area from occasional minor discomforts (discomfort, tingling): 84%*
- Respects the sensitivity and fragility of the intimate area: 80%
- Helps preserve the natural balance of the intimate area: 88%*
- In periods of menstruation, this product ensures maximum comfort: 94%*
- My intimate area is protected: 84%*
- 12.8% hydration gain three hours after application**
- +48% Moisturising effect after 3 hours**
**Based on Corneo Use Tests – 20 women during 28 days use
How to use
Use daily in the shower for intimate area. External use. Rinse carefully. Do not apply on damaged or irritated skin.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Chloride, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
In 2021, 100% of our bottles are recycled and recyclable plant-based plastic. 74% of our bottles are produced in-house, thus avoiding the transport of empty bottles. 122 Tons of CO2 saved each year.