Freeman Beauty Deep Cleansing Powder-to-Clay Face & Body Mask 370g
A mask that is LITERALLY so customizable, it’ll be the only thing you need. There are so many different uses and benefits that you can almost use it from head to toe! Made with only 2 superstar clays as its ingredients, this mask is 100% natural. Kaolin absorbs excess oil, cleanses, exfoliates, soothes, evens skin tone while Bentonite detoxes and treats acne. This combination offers an instant detox for your skin for a visible glow! You can mix this clay mask with water or a mixer as well! Also works as a spot treatment, foot mask, hair mask and body mask including underarms. This is your all in one beauty saviour, in a jar!
- Aloe Vera Juice — If your skin faces irritation and redness, or sunburnt, opt for this! Aloe Vera is a mild astringent, heals acne, and balances pH levels.
- Apple Cider Vinegar — works wonders on the skin and hair. The malic acid in it works as a non abrasive exfoliant and astringent. It also restores pH and soothes itchy, dry skin. Be sure to dilute ACV with water in a 1:2 solution (1 part ACV to 2 parts water).
- Green Tea — Antioxidants with free radical-fighting superpowers provide anti-aging benefits by preventing and repairing cell damage and promoting healthy cell turnover. It also tightens pores, moisturizes, and soothes inflammation and puffiness.
- Honey — Rich in antioxidants, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Helps keep moisture in skin while containing antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight off acne-causing bacteria.
- Lemon Juice — Evens skin tone, brightens and lightens skin, reduces blotchiness, and is a non-abrasive exfoliant. Citrus aromas are also wonderful mood lifters! Do not use if you have very dry, sun, wind-burned, or sensitive skin. Best to dilute the lemon juice before adding.
- Milk — Lactic acid in milk is a mild, non-abrasive exfoliant, great for cleansing, renewing, and softening dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Almond, goat, and soy milks can be used as substitutes.
- Oil — Almond Oil rich in fatty acids great for all skin types; Apricot Kernel Oil is great for sensitive and mature skin; Grapeseed Oil is hypoallergenic and great for those with sensitive skin; Jojoba Oil is my go-to because it most closely matches skin's own natural oils and safe for those with nut or tree fruit allergies; Olive Oil is very heavy and moisturizing, and high in vitamins and minerals; Sunflower Oil is a great alternative to Jojoba Oil.
- Rosewater — Rosewater balances all skin types, retains moisture, soothes redness, and is a mild astringent and antibacterial. It can be used on even the most sensitive or dry skin. Uplifting and anxiety-erasing, rosewater is emotionally beneficial too!
- Clogged Pores
- Combination skin
- Dull Skin
- Oily Skin
- Oily Scalp
- Hair products build up (hair dye/hair styling products)
- Clogged hair follicles
- Itchy Scalp
- Overall body
- Sweaty feet
How to use
Mix powder with equal parts water or a mixer! Stir the mixture into a smooth paste, and add more powder or liquid if necessary. Apply a thin layer of Clay to the face and other areas and let it dry (generally around 5-20 minutes) *Note: You may feel a slight tightening sensation. Rinse with warm water and use once a week or as needed by your skin.
100% natural Bentonite & Kaolin Clay
It's best to store clay masks out of direct sunlight and at cool room temperature.
Perform a patch test for these products by applying them onto a clean patch of skin. Monitor for 24 hours. If no irritation or redness occurs, this product is safe for you.