Corine de Farme Bio Organic Micellar Water Pure 100ml
Reactive skin may suffer from redness and tightness after using cosmetics with excessively long INCI lists. This Pure Micellar Water is formulated with only 9 ingredients to perfectly cleanse, refresh and moisturise your skin.
3-in-1 Micellar action: Cleanse, Remove any type of impurities: make-up, pollution, sebum, perspiration and Hydrates the skin.
- 99% of ingredients with natural origin
- Enriched with Organic Aloe Vera extract
- Fresh and non-sticky texture to bring comfort to the skin
- Suitable for contact lenses wearers & won't sting eyes
- Made in France
Clean beauty formula
- 0% Soap, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Paraben, EDTA, BHT, BHA, PEG, CAPB, Colorant, Dye, Phenoxyethnaol, MIT/MCIT
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Fragrance-free formula for optimal tolerance
- Formulated under pharmaceutical control
- Tested under dermatological and ophtalmological control
- Does not contains any controversial ingredients identified as a sensitizer by the European Commission’s Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety
- +24% of hydration level 1H after use
- +16% of hydration level 2H after use
- The skin is moisturized, comfortable and soothed: 85%
- The product is suitable for lenses wearers: 86%
- The product removes makeup: 92%
% satisfaction on Auto-evaluation of 20 volunteers (7 contact lenses wearers and 13 waterproof makeup users) after 3 weeks of use
How to use
Apply with a cotton woolball to your face and around your eyes. Can also be used in the morning to refresh and tone. No need to rinse. This micellar water can also be used in the morning to refresh and hydrate the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Extract*
*from organic farming
In 2021, 100% of our bottles are recycled PET plastic. 74% of our bottles are produced in-house, thus avoiding the transport of empty bottles. 122 Tons of CO2 saved each year.