Dr. Scholl's Float-On-Air® Comfort Insoles (Women)
Dr. Scholl’s® Float-On-Air® Comfort Insoles are designed for those who experience tired, achy feet during or after a long day. These insoles provide all-day added comfort, so you can stay on your feet longer. Only Dr. Scholl’s has the Float-On-Air® cushioning bubbles that bounce back with each step, delivering superior softness you can feel across your entire foot. Lighter than traditional insoles, they’re designed to fit all shoes comfortably.
- Relieves tired, achy feet for superior all-day comfort.
- Foot length foam cushioning bubbles bounce back with every step. The foam will slowly bounce back when you take your shoe off so you can count on the same support the next time you wear your shoes.
- Our contoured heel and arch support help provide additional comfort so you have the energy to keep moving and get even more out of your day
- Layered with moisture wicking, Polygiene® Stays Fresh technology, to neutralize odors and keep insoles fresh.
- Float-On-Air™ Foam – Full-foot length cushioning bubbles bounces back with every step
- Contoured Heel & Arch Support – Move dynamically with your foot so you can stay on your feet longer
- StayFresh® Odor Treatment – Neutralize odor to keep feet smelling fresh with Polygiene Stay Fresh®
Why It Works
Tired, achy feet are caused by overworking the foot muscles. It is more likely to occur if the foot is improperly supported. When the foot is improperly supported, it may not function as efficiently as a shock absorber. As a result, weight is not distributed efficiently, which can cause achy, sore and/or tired feet.
Dr. Scholl’s® Float-On-Air™ Foam Insoles are proven to provide immediate relief and all-day comfort with the help of the Float-On-Air™ foam with cushioning bubbles that bounce back with each step. The cushioning spans the full insole helping to distribute weight efficiently. The contoured heel and arch support absorbs shock that helps to reduce achy and tired feet.
- Casual Shoes and Sneakers
- Men's Dress Shoes
- Work Boots and Shoes
- Athletic Shoes
- Women's Flats and Boots
How to Use
Step 1 Are the insoles in your shoes removable? Take them out first.
Step 2 Place your insoles into the shoe, fabric side up.
Step 3 Ensure that your insole lays flat against bottom of your shoe.
Replace every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Size (US Shoe Sizes)
Women's size 6-10