Thermoskin Walk On Circulation Thermal Slipper (1 Pair)
Provides heat therapy and increased blood flow to the feet, whilst wicking moisture for breathability and comfort. Suitable for diabetes, arthritis pain, Raynaud's syndrome or cold and sensitive feet. Ideal for extended periods of wear around the home or whilst sleeping.
- Ideal for Arthritic Pain Management
- Pull up tabs to assist wearer applications
- Soft lining and flat seams to relieve pressure points and protect sensitive feet
- TRIOXON® Advantage Technology - Exclusive 3-Dimentional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. Allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods
- Soft breathable, stretch strip to assist airflow while retaining heat
- Rubberised non-slip sole
- Latex free
- Arthritic Pain Management
Whilst holding slippers, slip your feet inside. Use the tabs at the back of the slippers to pull it up over the heels. Slippers are universal, can be worn on left or right foot.
If you have diabetic foot ulcers, or if pain persists please consult with your medical professional.
Nylon, Spandex, Rubber, Foam, Polyester.
All Thermoskin products are designed and manufactured with high quality, durable materials specifically chosen to suit conditions, which ensures all product benefits listed are achieved. We encourage customers to look closely before purchasing cheaper imitations which may have similar claims to genuine Thermoskin products, but are often made from inferior materials, as they will often cause more harm than good.