Derma E Deep Pore Acne Scrub [Expiry Date: 02/2022]
This gentle exfoliating formula helps remove dead skin to unclog pores, draw out impurities and prevent future breakouts.
An acne scrub can be beneficial—even necessary—for anyone with skin that is prone to breakouts or blemishes. To keep pores clear and skin looking clean and healthy, you need the best acne scrub possible, which is why so many of our customers turn to DERMA E’s Deep Pore Acne Scrub. When this acne scrub for oily skin is used regularly, it can transform the complexion so it has a beautiful texture and tone that seems to glow from within.
Our anti-acne scrub uses an innovative formulation of potent natural ingredients to help control blemishes. Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxyl acid that is remarkably effective at sloughing off the dead skin cells that can clog pores and make skin look dull. The exfoliating power of DERMA E’s Deep Pore Acne Scrub is maximized with our unique Anti-Blemish Complex. Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Lavender and Chamomile work together harmoniously to help unclog pores and reduce redness associated with breakouts. Exfoliation gets rid of the impurities that can lead to acne, while also soothing skin and keeping its natural oils in balance, making it an ideal skin care product for anyone with oily skin.
- Size: 113g
- Natural Skincare; Solutions that Work
- 100% Vegan, GMO-Free, Eco-Ethical, Cruelty-Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free
- Made in USA
- Exp Date: 02/2022
- Gently exfoliates skin to clear away impurities.
- Helps get rid of the impurities that can clog pores.
- A 4-week consumer trial showed an overwhelming reduction in blemishes.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of the Deep Pore Acne Scrub to wet skin.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of the product and gently massage it into the skin with a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- The Acne Deep Pore Acne Scrub can be used one to three times daily. Because the skin may experience excessive dryness, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling does occur, reduce application to once a day or every other day.