Free Shipping Nationwide
What You Need To Know About Maskne
Starting Aug 1st, it is mandatory to wear a face mask in public area, along with social distancing to protect against the spread of Covid-19. However, wearing a mask for extended period can have one side-effect: "Maskne"! Yes, mask-causing acne. 😷 It can cause oil, dirt, humidity and bacteria become trapped between the mask and your skin, which causes clogged pores.
Your goal is to create a healthy skin barrier. If you’re looking to clear your "maskne" — we have put together a list of things you could do:
- Be sure to wash your face before and after removing your mask
- Try to avoid make-up or opt for mineral make-up
- Look for products that doesn't cause skin irritation
- Always, always, hydrate your skin
- Don’t pick spots, (we know it's tempting!) or else the spot will be open to more bacteria
If you're ready to pare down your skin-care routine, check out the Maskne Soothing Kit
If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter to get the latest updates.
Leave a comment