How to Choose Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
With good skincare routine, comes healthy and beautiful-looking skin.
Cleansing your skin twice a day is a good place to start, but traditional cleansing agents may be harsh.
When choosing skincare for sensitive skin, the shorter the ingredients list, the better. Remember, always avoid Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate as they can cause dry skin and allergic reactions.
Going less and natural is always a better option.
If you’re looking for an organic face cleanser to remove impurities effectively without causing havoc on your skin, Corine de Farme Bio Organic Micellar Cleansing Foam is your #1 choice. It is infused with organic wild pansy to soothe, soften and provides a calming relief for your skin after cleansing.
- Certified Organic ECOCERT Cosmos standard
- 0% Sulfate, Paraben, Soap, Colorant, Synthetic fragrance, PEG, EDTA, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, BHT, etc
- Minimum 95% natural origin
- Less than 10 ingredients
- Formulated under pharmaceutical control
- Tested under Dermatological control
- Tested under Ophtalmological control
- Made in France